I Am Right On Time

DO NOT CALL ME A LATE BLOOMER!!!!

A late bloomer is a person whose talents or capabilities are not visible to others until later than usual. The term can be used to metaphorically describe an adult whose talent or genius in a particular field only appears later in life than is normal – in some cases only in old age.

I may appear to be a later bloomer but actually I am right on time. I was not indecisive neither I was not blowing off my life, meandering from job to job. I was stuck. Yes, you see what I am doing right now, what I am blazing into is what I believe I should have started in my mid-twenties. But I grew up in a stifling belief system that would not have allowed me to be this expressive nor this real.

It all okay though. Because while I was stewing, in The Madness, I was learning some hard as hell lessons. I have a few things to say.

Now that I have broken free, I feel like a zenith. I have less time to accomplish what I am supposed to do, so I am pushing hard. No distractions, no excuses, there is work to do before I die….

So here I am, better late, than Never.

Popular posts from this blog

Awareness! Spiritual Meltdowns Are Beautiful!

Enlightenment: The State of Inner Peace

Awareness: Hello Lovers!