The Happy Present!

There are days when I just break out in a run. There are days when  down the street, I skip. I don’t give a care. I just throw my head back in the air and laugh out loud. There are days when I hug myself and cry with joy. There are days I cannot stop smiling from ear to ear.

You see I remember the days before when it was all a chore. And I asked: Please can I just be happy?  

And now that I feel this I am so protective of my Present. I guard it with a passion. When a moment sneaks in to steal it the Happy Warrior comes storming in prepared to battle.


It’s was long overdue, for me and you too. Ask for your Happy Present, it’s waiting for you!

Viva Divine

Popular posts from this blog

Enlightenment: The State of Inner Peace

Awareness! Spiritual Meltdowns Are Beautiful!

Awareness: Hello Lovers!