Discovering Your Purpose


“Free yourself from the complexities and drama of your life. Simplify. Look within. Within ourselves we all have the gifts and talents we need to fulfill the purpose we've been blessed with.”
― Steve Maraboli

You may be at a place in your life where you are wondering: What is my life’s purpose? What am I here to do? Maybe you don’t know, because I can tell you that, when you find it you will know it, undoubtedly.

Sometimes I ask myself: Why didn’t I figure this out a long time ago? This whole beautiful experience that is unfolding in front of me, why did it take so long to come through? Well now, of course the answer is obviously clear. I needed the life experience. Some people get their a-ha moments in a shorter time frame or earlier in life. Some get it later. It does not matter when you start to feel the pull toward that unique something that’s all yours, as long as you follow where your heart is being led.

I don’t have a tried and true method that I could suggest that would help you to find your individual life’s purpose. But what I do know is that if you sit down and look back at your life and you keenly feel that you are not living it meaningfully, that may be the start of the process. Realizing I was unhappy was what initiated my shifting toward my purpose. It was in that quest and eventually achieving a happy state, where I developed a desire to do more. That desire led to a discovery of my purpose. I actually was not looking for it, it seemed like it fell smack on my head. But when I heard it, I knew it! I ran full tilt into it and embraced what I was always meant to do. For me, since I got it at this stage in life, I feel like I have less time to fulfill what it is I am here to do. Time is of the essence! I have work to do.  

I am completely immersed in this experience. It’s constant exhilaration, until my body screams at me: YOU NEED TO REST! It just stops on its own. Because of what I want to share with people, I am constantly reading and learning. I am literally inhaling exorbitant amounts of information. Feeding on positive information all the time, keeps my soul filled, so I always feel a lot of good, positive energy. I  also can completely understand now how others become successful when they live purposefully, because your focus is constantly directed in one area. Energy flows where focus goes.

If more people would start asking and begin the process of defining what it is they are here to do, this world would be an amazing place. Everything I have read has indicated that our purpose in life is connected and linked to helping others. It’s about that fine balance of service to self and service to others. The beautiful blowback of service to others is that it makes you feel good. You feel good giving to people and you receive good vibrations from others in return.

Finding your purpose is finding LIFE. There is so much to learn, many opportunities to grow and a chance to literally design the life that you’ve always dreamed of. It takes an awakening of your soul, a quest to truly understand who you are and your divine capabilities, that will lead you to where you need to be.

So if you can imagine the life you want with everything you’ve always wanted, start dreaming. See it all in the tiny details, every moment.  Feel the emotions that come with having the life you want, which will draw the energy towards you to help you to have the full experience. Then just get in the flow and watch something beautiful unfold. For within that dream lies the real reason why you are here!

Enjoy your life!


Vivadivine

Popular posts from this blog

Awareness! Spiritual Meltdowns Are Beautiful!

Enlightenment: The State of Inner Peace

Awareness: Hello Lovers!