One Purpose. Many Roles!

“The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson

I was in the early stages of the awakening process when I was told what was happening to me. I had already traveled down the road of tremendous upheaval and change not knowing that this was just the cusp of something really beautiful. But I was very alone for the most part. I knew no one who was freaking out as I was.

For the most part that is probably what most people go through when they are awakening, a certain type of loneliness in which you question everything that is happening to you. You realize so many things are going haywire but you don't know why.

Now that I’ve “survived” the initial onslaught and coming into a clearer understanding of this journey, I realize that a part of what I'm supposed to do is be a source of encouragement to others. Please allow me just make myself very clear.

This task comes from a very loving place. It's not linked to any desire to be a teacher, guru or anything like that. It feels more akin to holding the hand of a friend who is going through something and is too distracted or hurt to see the forest for the trees. I'm supposed to help my brothers and sisters and I do so by just being there, being open, listening and speaking up and out. I sense that many overlook this type of life changing event even though there are people who are speaking publicly about this for years. It's very woo-woo to a lot of folks. Sometimes it takes an ordinary person who is close to you to shift into this so that others around you may become more aware of this occurring in their lives.

So, I see situations happening to others and I know what the significance of the personal event really means. I have had the full gamut of awakening symptoms. So when I see someone exhibiting awakening signs, especially those of struggle, I try to gently put a thought into their minds about what they're experiencing and try to help them see things from a higher perspective.

I learned very quickly I'm not here to tell people what to do per se, but guide them to look at the situation from the spiritual angle, especially a place of Love. The amazing thing is to see a person 'get it' and start making the more spiritual, loving choices or watch a person resist the process even more. Everyone has their own pace on the journey, and I am extremely aware of when I am of direct help to a person or just someone who is merely planting a seed that another spiritual person will water down the road.

I can't speak for everyone who has experienced this but this definitely feels like this is a blessing; to come into the best version of yourself and to finally understand who you really are. It's also a opportunity to fulfill some kind of purpose that involves others. The spiritual awakening is not all about YOU, beyond you there is a work to be done. But you won't know completely what this is until you've experienced a better way of living, start to feel the enormous emotion of gratitude welling up inside of you and then start asking how to give back.

You will feel a clear responsibility to the world and will go about fulfilling it! In the process you get to enjoy a truly spiritually balanced, and purposeful life.

Viva Divine!


Popular posts from this blog

Awareness! Spiritual Meltdowns Are Beautiful!

Enlightenment: The State of Inner Peace

Awareness: Hello Lovers!