All Hail The Awakened Queens!

I don't know where I'm going
But, I sure know where I've been
Hanging on the promises
In songs of yesterday
An' I've made up my mind,
I ain't wasting no more time
But, here I go again
Here I go again
-Whitesnake

It always happens. It happens every single time. It happens just to confirm that you are not alone, that your prayers are heard. It happens to reassure you that every pleading of your heart reaches the ears of those who can help you. Sometimes it happens instantaneously or over a period time. When it happens to me, I just keep asking because I know I will always get what I need.

I am going through things I feel I am not able to really share with people. Amazing, right? Because I am the Queen of Oversharing, but there are things I don’t talk about because they are so viscerally personal; a part of me I just don’t know how to share. But I am realizing that it is fear that is preventing me from maybe telling people certain things and I sure as hell don’t like being afraid. So slowly but surely I will start sharing a part of my story. I am doing this because a brave soul shared hers and it helped me tremendously.  

I am on a page of my journey that has taken me through some extreme highs and some devastating lows. It’s as if the Universe has inserted a thorn in my side, which is gently pushed into my spirit to remind me something is there and there's still a part of me that has more growing to do. It’s painful, but somehow I can still smile, be happy and positive . I can still feel my peace. 

But the thorn gets tapped and there it is again. In a recent moment of rare despair, I said out loud in prayer: “There is really no one I can talk to about this! No one understands. I wish there was someone who has experienced this so I could speak with a kindred spirit!”  


And there she was, within five minutes under my finger tips on my computer. I read her stories. I had read the stories of others, but hers stood out to me like a beacon of light. I reached out to this stranger and next thing you know, we were sharing stories of a type of love that is so much higher, deeper and encompassing than one could ever imagine. The online interaction settled me, I was able to breathe and refocus. Once again as I have always known when facing this issue, the promise emerged telling me that I will be okay.

I believe I met this beautiful soul, one, for her to give me a degree of comfort that she may not be aware she was even offering.  Two, I think I met her to inspire me to be courageous. She has inspired me to tell my story. How can I share all this awesome stuff about my spiritual awakening and not tell this most integral part of the story? This part has changed my life and helped me grow tremendously; it was part of this beautiful process. I believe that as I find the most sublime way to express it, I will be releasing love back into the Universe that sent this situation into my life to help me grow.

Thanks to an Awakened Queen, I am joining the Court of Love and will be sharing the light of love! Stay tuned, my loves, watch this space. My story will help you understand it all!


Live the Life!

Vivadivne

Popular posts from this blog

Enlightenment: The State of Inner Peace

Awareness! Spiritual Meltdowns Are Beautiful!

Awareness: Hello Lovers!