Get Out Of The Way Of The Universe!


“No, no, it's not all random, if it really was all random, the universe would abandon us completely. And the universe doesn't. It takes care of its most fragile creations in ways we can't see. Like with parents who adore you blindly, and a big sister who feels guilty for being human over you.  Like a little gravelly-voiced kid whose friends have left him over you and even a pink-haired girl who carries your picture in her wallet. Maybe it is a lottery, but the universe makes it all even out in the end. The universe takes care of all its birds.”
― R.J. Palacio


Whatever you believe in, God/Universe/Allah, etc., you have to admit when we step out of our own way and allow what is Higher to direct us our lives take on a new glow.


Human beings are very powerful; we are able to do things that seem insurmountable at times. We manifest many things with our thoughts, words and actions. But there is something to be said about standing in the flow of something bigger, completely surrendered and allowing that which it is to be the driving force in our lives. I have always believed in God and I still do. But since spiritually awakening, I have expanded my view to  be more encompassing. I allow God and the Universe to run my life.

The manifestations that have occurred once I made this my inner barometer increased everything in my life tenfold. Allow me to explain. I want the best life I can ever imagine. I want all the peace, love, joy and happiness that my soul can experience. I want to be able to use my life in service to others. I want to leave this earth with a smile on my face and my last breath expelled knowing I have done a good job being a good earth citizen. These are the general things that I want. Now I could go about working hard on my own for these things and in the past I have, but to very limiting degrees. However I noticed that once I put the desire above me, the things I asked for suddenly started coming my way and at an alarmingly faster rate. 



Recently, I have been striving, digging, crawling, begging for real inner peace in my life. I kept asking, constantly. There was something disturbing the degree of peace that I already felt, but I wanted more. I sat back and watched as the Universe, moved, shifted and directed me through a situation that was disturbing me. When I stayed in the flow and trusted what was happening, as painful as it was, in the end was this final feeling of peace. The resistance that I had felt on this path evaporated. I was sitting in my living room in shock! Did this really happen?

It was then that I realized when I looked back at my life that there were times that the Universe had always done its job. It was only when I interfered, or displayed a lack of trust, did things go awry. Light bulbs went off in my head! If the Universe has always been giving me what I asked for every single time and I could clearly see it, then why in the world was I struggling? Let go and let the Universe do its job.

We have to start paying attention. The Universe has way more pull than we do. If we ask for something, especially something that will make our lives meaningful and alive, you can guarantee, it will be supplied, every single time. Our job is to ask, in other words, place our order, literally sit back, ALLOW our order to be filled and once it is here, celebrate in gratitude. But we also have to pay attention closely, because if we ask for something we need to be able to RECOGNIZE the answer to our request. This is where we tend to lose our sight. Because other things will be presented to us and if we are not discerning enough we can become distracted and lose sight of the true gift that we asked for. Sometimes we delay our own blessings!



Ask for your heart’s desire, every single piece of the pie. Relinquish your limited power. Allow the Universe to give you the very best, because that is what it wants to do. It wants you to be HAPPY beyond your wildest dreams.
Live the Life.

Vivadivine!

Popular posts from this blog

Awareness! Spiritual Meltdowns Are Beautiful!

Enlightenment: The State of Inner Peace

Awareness: Hello Lovers!