Spiritual Baby Needs A Nap!

“Your soul knows the geography of your destiny. Your soul alone has the map of your future, therefore you can trust this indirect, oblique side of yourself. If you do, it will take you where you need to go, but more important it will teach you a kindness of rhythm in your journey.”
― John O'Donohue
                                                                           
Usually, when it comes to writing posts for the blog, I have tons of information to pull from. A lot of what I write is based on my life, or those of others. I am constantly reading new material and doing research on topics that help me and that could be a source of encouragement to others. My dreams are a big source of inspiration too. It’s not uncommon for me to wake up in the middle of the night and write things down that I have seen or heard in my dreams. I always seem to know what I am about to write about in advance. But over the last few days I found myself wondering: What am I going to write about for the Monday Edition?

As I am typing this I realized what I am supposed to write about. It was such a sweet gentle moment, when it tapped me on the shoulder. I was supposed to write about “nothing”.  I realized I have “nothing” to write about because: DRUMROLL! I am on a break. I sense I am being given a momentary reprieve, or a spiritual vacation. Trust me, it won’t last long. Because I am confident very soon, something will fall into my head that I am supposed to share.

I have nothing to write about because I am being given a break to rest my mind and spirit. I have had some substantial breakthroughs quite recently that literally shocked my soul and shifted me spiritually. Believe it or not, your growing spiritual awareness comes with specific set points and growth spurts. After each you will need to rest, so you can move to the next one. My spirit needs rest. This Spiritual Baby needs a nap.  I've been through quite a bit. My awakening is on steroids. In less than three years, my life has changed. In seven months, I have made some significant spiritual leaps. I have pushed myself to learn and understand. I have asked for more spiritually and it feels like I am in a constant state of download mode at times. I have been pushing to grow and become a whole and better person.




I have been completely focused on removing any impediments to my soul that will prevent me from living the type of life that is most beneficial to me. Some of these were deep, and have been in my soul for years. It takes vigilance and determination to remove certain things from your spirit that you no longer need. Soul work is hard work. It is not for the faint hearted.

As you walk this path and learn to listen, you will know exactly what is going on with you. Just as your physical body sends a message to your brain that tells you it’s time to take a breather, you will get a message to enjoy some spiritual rest. I felt as if I was asking: “What should I say on Monday?” and the Universe answered back: “I got nothing for you, sister.”

So I have nothing for you guys today, with the exception of this tiny message: Enjoy the time off. Rest your soul. Celebrate the milestones you have just passed. Get ready for the next Great Shift!


Enjoy the Life!

Vivadivine!    

Popular posts from this blog

Enlightenment: The State of Inner Peace

Awareness! Spiritual Meltdowns Are Beautiful!

Awareness: Hello Lovers!