This One Moment!


Once I grasped the concept that we are spiritual beings having a human experience it changed my perspective on how I faced challenges in my life. I have gotten to a point in my life where I realized that in this one lifetime, this one moment, I want to get it right. Having this perspective has also made me very fearless.

One of my friends and I would share our life stories with each other. But how we went about addressing our issues and facing our challenges were remarkably different. Where I understood that every challenge was best met head on, she avoided facing hers or doing anything that would help her make the breakthrough she was seeking.

I am not going to lie to you, facing your fears is a daunting task, especially when in the process of doing so you experience some degree of pain. But when I look at my choices the only option I really see is to stare down the trials. Go all the way into the burn and be purified.

Most people when faced with something challenging or painful have different means of dealing with them. Distraction, avoidance and deferment are three of the most common behaviors that I notice. On the most extreme end of the spectrum is annihilation, which can present itself as self-harm or suicide.

None of those really solve any problems, they actually create more. By not facing our problems and getting to the root of them, we never really allow them to go away. They are just waiting there to resurface to remind you that there are things your spirit needs to address. We get stuck in an endless loop of patterned behavior that only keeps our spirit mired and torn.

Every challenge presents to us something important to learn, help us become well-balanced, and celebrate our wholeness. I know that some of the challenges that I have successfully mastered taught me self-reliance, forgiveness and unconditional love. I realize now how important it was to go through the fire and face things because it made me a better person. These experiences have added richness to my life and brought me to a place where I can enjoy a full measure of peace of mind, body and spirit.

There are many ideas about what we are, how long our souls have been here and where we are going. But when you look at the line of life, it’s one short moment. Within that moment we have the chance to really enjoy our lives. We are spirits that are learning on a human stage. Every challenge we face is part of a prearranged plan that we are capable of passing. To really enjoy life and to help others along the way we have to face the things that scare us the most.

We will find that once we do, we make it through a sweet birthing process and understand that our spirits really have nothing to fear by facing our challenges and learning from them.

Live the Life.

Vivadivine!



Popular posts from this blog

Enlightenment: The State of Inner Peace

Awareness! Spiritual Meltdowns Are Beautiful!

Awareness: Hello Lovers!