Spiritual Awakening: A Life Changing Event.


We are not human beings having a Spiritual Experience.
We are spiritual beings having a Human Experience.
-Pierre Teilhard de Chardin


December 11th, 2013 was a beautiful, clear, sunny and cool day. I remember it vividly, walking to lunch that day with my face turned up to the sun. I was in the throes of the happiest feeling I had ever felt in my life.

That evening I came home with my heart full of gratitude and joy. I climbed into bed and began an intense conversation with whatever was the Source of my happiness. The first five minutes I think all I could articulate was “thank you” over and over again. I expressed intense gratitude for what had been a growing feeling of joy that had enveloped me over the past few months. I then started praying for everyone within my circle of friends, specifically asking for things to be bestowed upon them. I then branched out of that circle and further and further out, until I realized I was praying for the whole existence of mankind. If you are reading this, most likely I prayed for you, too.

I was so overcome with this moment that towards the end of it I said in my heart: “If there is anything I can do to show my appreciation for what has been given me, the removal of all the things that were once holding me down, and this un-boundless feeling of joy, I’d be a willing servant. If I can help at least one person come to a place where they can feel what I was feeling, I know I would have done my job as a being on this earth”. I ended my prayers, meditated as I always do, and eventually fell asleep.



The next thing I knew I was in the beginning stages of an experience that was too mind-blowing to believe. For eight hours I was in an event that can best be described as Debbie In Spiritual Wonderland. I awakened only once, in the early stages, to catch my breath and try to process what was happening. I reached out to two people. My girlfriend Claire was the first. I wanted her to know what was happening, because it was so profound. I was not afraid, but I wanted to tell someone for the sake of posterity. The other person was some one I had just met and I told him: “I really like you.” You see, I knew I was going somewhere, but I was not sure I was coming back!

I then settled back down to sleep prepared for this event to continue. When it was all said and done and I awakened the next morning, I was forever changed. What occurred was a direct response to that willingness to serve I had expressed the night before. You'd think, when you ask for something, God takes awhile to answer. Answers come faster than you think!

I spent three days afterwards existing off of a high level of energy, where despite not able to eat or sleep I was functioning, but on a different level. After corresponding with someone who explained to me exactly what had happened that night, I was eventually told that I was ascending at a rapid rate, that my spirit had reached a vibration where I was accessing a place closer to the Source. With that information I proceeded to wholeheartedly and fearlessly jump into my Assignment. I have never looked back.

I have only shared the specific details of that night with a few close and trusted friends. I chose not to disclose more now, but I know there will come a time when I will. There were other people involved in this remarkable event, and it’s only fair to protect them and make sure they’d be comfortable with me sharing my story.  



But what I can tell you is this. Surrounding us at all times are extremely powerful forces. You'd have to feel the power to really understand. They are much more closer than you think. They are there, always watching us, waiting for us to reach out to them for the assistance we need. We know this already for the most part, but what I can tell you is that all you have to do is ask and it will be done. Our actions dictate which direction our help comes from. There are two sides to the coin. Be aware of your thoughts, feelings, words and actions at all times and always live from a place of love.

I know it seemed crazy to my friends at first, but the reason why I launched so blindly into Vivadivine is because of the events of that night. Without apprehension and fear I embarked on this journey and the force which I witnessed that night is what propels me. Believe me; I am not doing any of this on my own power. This experience is why I am living my life as I am today!

Within a year I have seen my life take on a momentum as I have never experienced before. I feel like I have been in spiritual boot camp. I've experienced it all so that I can speak about it. With each passing day, things get clearer and the answers come. The direction has been sound. I also know that whatever I set my heart to, especially if it’s good and it helps others, can be accomplished, great or small.

But the best thing out of that night, the cracking open of my spirit has allowed me to feel each of God’s attributes to a fuller extent. Happiness, goodness, joy, peace and last of all love.  To walk in them every day without a thought is nectar to the soul.


There is a powerful movement under way and many are coming into it. There is a reawakening of the spirit and it’s necessary now for all of humanity.  It requires deep trust in who we have always believed in. It requires a direct connection to enjoy the full benefits. It is happening as a form of needed healing and it’s binding. It’s part of our birthright. Reach for it, because all you have to do is get quiet and ask, for it is there.

Waiting…

Live the Life.

Vivadivine.


Popular posts from this blog

Awareness! Spiritual Meltdowns Are Beautiful!

Enlightenment: The State of Inner Peace

Awareness: Hello Lovers!