Positivity: Just One Person



Everyone has a spirit that can be refined, a body that can be trained in some manner, a suitable path to follow. You are here to realize your inner divinity and manifest your innate enlightenment.
-Morihei Ueshiba


This is a post of caution. It’s a gentle warning to all of you with generous, kind and willing hearts. This post is for those of you who open up your lives to share with others the experience that is unfolding in your lives. This message is for the lovers and the givers. If you are thinking of remotely wanting to step out and make a difference in just one person’s life, there is something you should know.
 
Once you develop a sincere desire to help others, to touch another soul, and you express it, you call unto yourself an enormous transformative energy. This transformation that you will go through is to align you with the universal force that promotes change. Once you start down this road everything will be maneuvered in your life so that your purpose is completely harmonious with that energy. This is the only way you will be effective in accomplishing what your heart has led you to do. Allow me to explain.




I wanted to help just one person. I was motivated by a deep sense of gratitude for how my life had been turned around. When I put that desire out there I received an immediate response. That response indicated that if I was willing then I could be used. I was excited to lend my voice to the Chorus of Consciousness! Hurrah!


What I did not bargain for was an intense period of testing, pruning, purging, releasing, squeezing, and refining. I felt like I was in a kiln of constant fire, with the purpose of burning away any unnecessary inner crud that would get in the way of helping that one person.



I made mistakes. I learned. I was warned, and when I did not listen, I felt the energetic response whenever I stepped out of line. I learned to watch my words and my actions. I learned to release things so I could get lighter.  I learned to be completely honest with others. I learned to stand my ground in the face of opposition and be fearless. I learned to love. I cried, I whined and wanted the initial awakening euphoria I had experienced to come back. But it was as if someone was saying: “It’s time to work, and you must be trained”. 


There were times I was forced to face myself and look in the mirror and allow myself to be adjusted. I had to change. I had to grow. I had to become balanced and live in harmony with the spirit. At times it was painful. It’s not over; it still continues however the process became easier once I realized that resistance is futile. Surrender is the key. I had to allow myself to be molded in order to be useful to just one person.


When you open yourself up to your purpose in life, when you stand in that energy that propels you, when you even slightly think you want to make a difference, you are going to be put through a refining process of divine proportions. There are wonderful moments and amazing blessings along the way. However you will realize that those difficult moments within that blissful state of awakening were meant to make the path even clearer and clarify your spirit.

Which will lead you to wonder at some point, why is it so intense if all you actually want to do is help just one person?


Oprah Winfrey said once that when she opened up her life to help others, that’s when things took off. I don’t plan on being anywhere near Oprah’s status, but I can tell you that the energy is real. It’s powerful and you will feel it. If she affects millions of people; I cannot imagine what the force feels like around her. But you can see how transformative it has been in her life and the lives of all those around her.



Once you surrender to what that power is trying to do through you, your life will take on a certain flow and a momentum. You will see the guidance and sometimes hear it and you learn not to question it. The further along you go down that path the easier it becomes. Things will just start to fall into place.



The walk on the spiritual path is a true refining process. If you want to help to make a difference in a person’s life, if you make that the purpose of your life, be prepared. You were warned.

Live the Life.

Vivadivine!



Popular posts from this blog

Enlightenment: The State of Inner Peace

Awareness! Spiritual Meltdowns Are Beautiful!

Awareness: Hello Lovers!