Positivity: Run For Your Life


I run because it’s so symbolic of life.
You have to drive yourself to overcome the obstacles. You might feel that you can’t.
But then you find your inner strength, and realize you’re capable of so much more than you thought.
-Arthur Blank


You were born into a race, you just did not know.  You started out with baby steps, a little spirit, with tiny feet, just learning how to walk. You grew and your legs got stronger, you walked with a bit more confidence. Then at some point you broke into a run and comfortable jog. Then maybe at some point you got distracted and your path turned into quicksand and you found yourself stuck. Or maybe you didn't get stuck, you just got winded and stopped at the side of the road, sat down and watched the other runners pass on by.


This story may seem familiar to you; I know it’s familiar to me. It is synopsis of my life. I was running from my childhood, despite hurdles, such as ingrained beliefs. I jumped over those hurdles at some point, and started picking up speed and hit a brick wall of unpreparedness in my early twenties. I slid down that wall and was stuck for twenty years, returning to a place I thought was safe. It was not. The runner in me took off the running shoes and left them at the door and put on other shoes that did not fit. Those shoes were uncomfortable; I got blisters and burns trying to run in them.

And they got painful enough over time where I finally snatched them off, headed out of the prison of my mind, into a path that was so brightly lit it momentarily blinded me.  

Out of that cell, I found an energy that propelled me to pick up that race again. I learned new things about life and about myself. I started this insane sprint. I could finally see way down the road, this ticker tape, a finish line so clear. The only time I take my eyes off that line, is when I have to grab love, peace, compassion, happiness and joy along the way. These are the refreshments that are being offered to me by loving hands. This is the fuel that keeps me running. There is sun at the end of the race. It is bright. It is warm, and it is sure.


Many of you are running this race. You may have stopped, you may be stuck in quicksand, or sitting on the side, breathless. All you have to do is look up, for encouragement to keep running. You may be down, but you are never out.

There were moments on my path where I wanted to give up, just cut off my feet and die on the way. But this voice kept saying to me: “If you do this, you won’t know!” I would always retort: Know what?

Somehow I picked myself up each time and put one foot in front of the other and regained my pace.

Now I know! I know what the path is all about. I have seen the potholes of the past and I easily jump over the new ones that come my way. I see the path when it is littered and I drop kick the debris to the side. I keep my path clear, so I can get all the spiritual help I need directly so I can run the race of the qualified. I run with a purpose, there is no hesitation in my steps whatsoever. I have never been so sure of my race. I know where I am going and I am positive I am a winner.

So if you are running, do not stop. This race is about strengthening your spirit, getting to know how powerfully beautiful you are and what you are here to do. You have been qualified from the start to win. The beauty of this whole experience is that you cannot lose the race unless you give up. There is no fault in getting winded or tired. There is no fault in stopping along the way. But when you hear the call to GET UP, run! Remember, there is so much fuel around us that will help us become winners. This is the last mile for many of us, so run with confidence!


At the end of this part of the journey, when our physical bodies are worn and sweaty from the run and you cross that finish line, then and only then you will be able to turn back and look at how far you have come.

Will you be victorious?

Run for your Divine Life.

Vivadivine.

Popular posts from this blog

Awareness! Spiritual Meltdowns Are Beautiful!

Enlightenment: The State of Inner Peace

Awareness: Hello Lovers!