Spiritual Awareness: The Twelve Laws of The Universe

One of the most common universal laws of the universe that people are familiar with is the Law of Attraction. Movies like The Secret have made this law somewhat popular. Basically this law states that whatever you are like, you will attract. I can tell you that this is true. The Law of Attraction can have a fundamental impact on your life.


But what most people do not realize is that there are an additional eleven metaphysical laws that govern the universe. If we were to become more conscious of them, learn to understand and utilize all of them effectively, life would be pretty amazing.

The 12 Metaphysical Laws are:

 The Law of Divine Oneness

The Law of Vibration

The Law of Action

The Law of Correspondence

The Law of Cause and Effect

The Law of Attraction

The Law of Compensation

The Law of Perpetual Transmutation of Energy

The Law of Relativity

The Law of Polarity

The Law of Rhythm

The Law of Gender

I am going to start a series about the laws. I realized as I was putting this post together last night, I could not do due diligence if I attempted to talk about all of them in one post. So I will break down each law individually. The fun part about this is that you get “divine homework". As we go through the laws what we can do is discern how well we are using them to manifest the lives that we envision for ourselves. I have been becoming more aware of them and can tell a distinct difference in my life.

Check out: The Twelve Universal Laws Explained in a Nutshell by Christin Sandler. I love the way she explains things. Next time we will break the laws down individually and discuss them. Until  then…

Live the Divine Life!

Vivadivine!


universal law,  metaphysical laws, laws of attraction, laws, learning, adherence, awareness, consciousness

Popular posts from this blog

Awareness! Spiritual Meltdowns Are Beautiful!

Enlightenment: The State of Inner Peace

Awareness: Hello Lovers!