Positivity: A Life Map



“If you don't have a plan, you become part of somebody else's plan.” 


Have you ever had to do a graph of your life? I had to recently, and I was somewhat surprised at the huge changes I have made in the last 5 years. I am basically designing the life that I want to live. At the bottom of the graph where I am today I am putting together a vision board that will be even more specific. I really want to see what I can pull off living a Divine Life!

So far, the way things are going, I think I must be doing something right!

I thought I would share the graph with you. Maybe it will encourage you to map out your life!

Live The Divine Life

Vivadivine!





Popular posts from this blog

Enlightenment: The State of Inner Peace

Awareness! Spiritual Meltdowns Are Beautiful!

Awareness: Hello Lovers!