Spiritual Awareness: Be The Rock Who Speaks Forth!


“A choir is made up of many voices, including yours and mine. If one by one all go silent then all that will be left are the soloists.
Don’t let a loud few determine the nature of the sound. It makes for poor harmony and diminishes the song.” 
― Vera Nazarian


I met Stacey * about six or seven years ago when I set up a photo session with her. I had known her for a while, following her on social media and watching her life unfold. She was and still is a go-getter.

When we met at the location for the photo shoot and I started to work with her, I got a strong sense about her future. The more time I spent with her I felt this powerful desire to tell her something that was trying to come out of my soul. Eventually, I got to it and this is what I told her:

“You are going to do some great things. You have the power to influence others. Just remember that.”

Now the ironic thing was that I was not nearly as awakened when I made that statement to her as I am today. We are still friends and I am amazed at where she is on her life path today. There is no doubt in my mind that she will eventually combine two of her greatest strengths and become an important Influencer.

This is a story about the importance of telling others of the vision you see of them. When you tell a person this important information it does either of two things:

1.       Alerts them to their potential in the event that they may not be aware of what that is.
2.       The message bolsters their confidence and informs them that they are on the right track in the event they know where they are supposed to go.

Two years ago this is exactly what happened to me. Prior to this point in my life I had done a great many things and was actually good at them all, however nothing was really sticking to my soul. It was not until a few days after a night of a Spiritual Encounter of the Out Of This World kind, that someone finally told me something similar to what I had told Stacey years ago.

The information came so fast I could barely write down what was being said to me. When I reviewed it afterwards I had an attitude of sheer consternation! What I was told was not what I envisioned myself doing. Who me? This description of what this woman saw in me made no sense whatsoever. That was because my soul was unaware of the path it was meant to take.

However over an incredibly short space of time, every single word I was told unfolded. I AM the person that she said I would become and I keep growing in that direction. I did not try to fit this mold, because there are days I feel like Moses, unwilling to tell parts of my story because I feel so unqualified. But guess what? God does not call the Qualified, he qualifies the Called.

Why am I telling you this?

If you are aware of someone, and you have a message to tell them about who they are, what they are here to do or if  you see in your mind’s eye them doing what they are called to do, YOU MUST TELL THEM. Sometimes people who are being called cannot “hear” the message clearly or they are apprehensive about moving in a certain direction. Or like me they cannot see themselves doing what they are meant to do. You then become the “rocks that speak forth” and become a Voice of Direction. You will know it is something important to be said because your spirit will at first fight against saying it. Next you will start choking on the information. That is because it’s not coming from you. Are you getting where I am going with this?


When you say it to the person they may or may not get it at first. However slowly but surely the truth will begin to unfold and they will start to walk in their purpose.

So if you feel the urge, speak up! You are being asked to.

By the way, can you tell what it is that I was told I would be doing for the rest of my life? Hint: It has to do with Love. (Smile)

Have a great weekend.

Vivadivine!

*Names have been changed

Popular posts from this blog

Enlightenment: The State of Inner Peace

Awareness! Spiritual Meltdowns Are Beautiful!

Awareness: Hello Lovers!