Spiritual Awakening: Heal The World: Part One


“The way you help heal the world is you start with your own family.” 
 
Mother Teresa


Many times I am amazed at how our spirits connect to information and the various ways those messages are communicated to us. We are all different and so we all need unique ways for our attention to be grabbed so we can listen. For me a lot of times its music. Every now and again, DJ Universe pays me a visit, especially in my sleep. I will awaken and find that there is a particular song on rotation in my head.

The other day I woke up hearing Michael Jackson’s Heal The World playing round and round in my mind. I pulled up the words online and read them. The first thing I thought was: “Um God, are you telling ME to heal the world? Because honestly, I really love what I am doing with Vivadivine, but healing the world seems somewhat of a stretch for me.” I played the song on the way to work at least a dozen times and it stayed with me all day.

It was not until I really sat and thought about things and looked at the verses that I realized how we can all find inspiration with this beautiful song. At the end of the day, I understood how we can heal the world and why it is so important that we do so.

In the opening of the song you hear a child saying:
Think about the generations and say we wanna make it a better place
For our children and our children's children
So that they know what's a better world for them
And think they can make it a better place.”

Now, I am not sure if this is canned statement, but if a child could find a place to express that from the heart, then that’s pretty amazing. I will discuss more about the introduction later.

The first part of verse one starts out with this:

"There's A Place In Your Heart
And I Know That It Is Love
And This Place Could Be Much Brighter Than Tomorrow
And If You Really Try
You'll Find There's No Need To Cry
In This Place You'll Feel
There's No Hurt Or Sorrow."



What I love about this verse is that it is pointing the finger at you. Healing the world really and truly begins with the Healing of the Self. We all have areas in our lives from which we need to heal. You cannot come to this planet and not accumulate learning experiences good and not so good. However, it is possible that people either are unaware that they need to heal or if they are somewhat aware that they are missing a certain peace to their lives, will avoid what it takes to feel better.
Yes, it takes effort and honesty with one’s self to make that shift, but if a person wants to be truly happy and at peace, all universal resources start showing up to make that desire become very real. When your heart and spirit heals, you become whole-souled. You will find there will be no need "cry, feel hurt or sorrow".
When you begin to heal your Self, everything within your environment will start to shift. Even the smallest upgrade to your spirit can change the color of your life. Your world can now be more peaceful, truthful, honest and loving, with an effortless flow. The self-loving, positive and progressive energy that you now hold, free of behaviors that denote underlying fear, will eventually find its way to others. People will start to respond to you differently and you now become a force for change in their lives. Therefore the process repeats itself in others, at times faster or slower depending on how badly a person’s spirit wants to grow.


Now do you see how you, just one single person can heal the world? Do you see why it is important?

In part two of this post I will discuss why giving is so important to the healing of the world.

Until then, enjoy your healing.

Vivadivine.

Popular posts from this blog

Awareness! Spiritual Meltdowns Are Beautiful!

Enlightenment: The State of Inner Peace

Awareness: Hello Lovers!