Positivity: Feed What Stirs Your Soul!


Don’t ask yourself what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” 
~Howard Thurman


It is the thing that keeps you awake at night and sets fire to your spirit at daybreak. It’s that thing that in your soul feels natural and synchronistic when you lean into it. It’s your purpose, your own specific reason for being here.


It touches you in some way and oddly enough it can reach out and caress others in some way. It can be great or it can be small. The point is it is a very important part of your spiritual expression.
People sometimes may say: “I don’t know what my Purpose is”. Someone person helped me define mine by asking me: If there was something you could do every day that just makes you happy, what would it be? My initial answer was: Help people! Stand up for the underdog! Bring a smile to a person’s face. Be a shoulder to cry on! Spread love!


So I discovered that I could translate all that into tangible ways to be a bit more proactive. I could use whatever talents I had to give more of myself. It’s certainly not a new concept, but to be involved with others, to help to make a difference in someone‘s life TODAY, NOW; was something I was not encouraged to do for most of my life. But once I jumped the ship of miss-direction, I threw myself into this 100%.


This is where I found my space, and my place. This is where I discovered love and a way of loving people that exceeded anything I had experienced before. When your attention is focused on giving out and serving others, you draw this indelible energy toward you. Life becomes full, rich, meaningful and deeper. You attract opportunities and people into your life that only add and expand that energy.


When that question crosses your mind about what this life is about, if it is only to be born, live and die; that’s when you hear that little voice that says: There is something more!


So whatever it is you love to do, follow the feeling. Trust that the one thing that stirs your spirit could be your unique way of creating love, spreading it and making a change, be it great or small!

May you find your soul’s purpose!

Have a great week!

Vivadivine! 

Popular posts from this blog

Awareness! Spiritual Meltdowns Are Beautiful!

Enlightenment: The State of Inner Peace

Awareness: Hello Lovers!