Awareness: Setting Divine Standards


“Raise your quality standards as high as you can live with, avoid wasting your time on routine problems, and always try to work as closely as possible at the boundary of your abilities. Do this, because it is the only way of discovering how that boundary should be moved forward.” 


Today is a wonderful opportunity to set the standards that will govern your life into the future.
These standards are a set of personal expectations, levels of caliber or codes that you can meet, because there is nothing that is impossible for you. These codes cover all aspects of your life and may require some quiet time to do some soul-searching. It does not matter if you feel you are already on point. Settings standards is a constant life learning process which enables us to experience progression and growth.
So grab a notebook. Get into a quiet place. Meditation is always helpful. Go within and ask yourself self-reflecting questions and write down what bubbles up from your soul.


Work:
Am I truly doing work that I enjoy?
How can I be more effective at what I do for a living?
Have I discovered my passion/purpose?


Family/Relationships:
Is my relationship adding more love, joy and peace to my life? If yes, what are some ways I can celebrate with my spouse/partner? If not, how can I create a shift to experience this more?


If you are single and would like to connect with your divine vibrational match: How much time and effort am I spending on expanding my spirit? What qualities do I need to enhance/acknowledge? How am I doing in regards to feeling love flowing within me and where am I in regards to wholeness of being? What tools/actions do I need to discover to help me to learn to embrace my Self completely?


If you are consciously single: What example am I setting for others who have made a similar choice? Am I truly happy and joyful with my choice? Am I encouraging positive interactions with men and women? Am I celebrating the joyfulness of single-hood?
Children: What standards and qualities do I want to emulate for my children? Am I allowing them to be?   

Service:
In what ways can I do more to help in the community and am I asking for the direction needed so that my efforts can be best utilized?
Is my service to self or service to others balanced? Am I making sure my service is truly from the heart?


Personal:
Am I dedicated to enhancing my connection to Spirit/Source/God/Universe? What are some ways I can actively strengthen that core relationship? Am I trying to create bridges versus burning them with those whose beliefs differ from mine? Am I making it a point to drive positive energy where ever I go? Am I doing regular self-reflection to determine areas in my mental/spiritual/emotional psyche that may need adjustments?


Finances:
Do I have respect for the flow of currency? Is my viewpoint of material assets balanced? Despite wealth or not is my mindset financially lean and simple?


These are just a few areas and questions that you can ponder to help you get started. Setting standards is a conscious experience. Use the energy that is accelerating now to clarify what is most important for you. For the next few weeks revisit and amend your answers. Contemplate them. Then next month put them into action.


Always set the Highest Standards for yourself. Your Spirit knows that they can meet them.

Have a superb standard setting season.

Live in Awareness. Live In-Spirit. Live IN Love!

Vivadivine!   

Popular posts from this blog

Enlightenment: The State of Inner Peace

Awareness! Spiritual Meltdowns Are Beautiful!

Awareness: Hello Lovers!